Thursday 9 February 2012

Experiment 1.0, Results part 1

I will begin with the first few chess games we had, Initially his game was sporadic so I won a few games he was a sour loser and knocked me about a bit. I'm not sure whether this was due to him not knowing the rules, or his hive mind not being able to come up with a cohesive strategy.
So like any good scientist I repeated, this time I gave him the rules of the game to analyse. The next game was better but still sporadic this leads me to believe at this point he isn't a hive mind, or he maybe but it is reserved only for communication with the low intelligence numb.
A third game revealed a drastic improvement in his game, but he still didn't win, he seems to not get the idea of sacrifice, which is a purely human idea, he probably viewed the pieces as an extension of himself so wouldn't want to lose them willingly, Again taking from the idea that he had a hive mind.
The fourth game, Marked improvement He has probably learnt how I play Chess I try to improvise and be sporadic to throw my opponent of guard but I must have a pattern somewhere as he predicted my moves an I lost he still didn't seem to show an understanding of the concept of sacrifice. Such as when I'd sacrifice a piece to gain a better position he would tilt his head in curiosity.
So This leads me to believe he is sentient as he has all the characteristics of curiosity beyond natural bounds, the ability to reason, as I'll show in a later post, so From chess I am led to believe PRE 01 isn't a hive mind driven by instinct, but is actually an autonomous and sentient being (although you probably already knew this).

part 2 out soon-ish, related to puzzles ie Rubik's cubes.

That's all from me for today

To all those that read this
Stay Safe, Stay Sharp and Stay Alive
Manic Muse

TBP: The Numb seems to have calmed down and has stopped yapping on and on about her master maybe I don't need the process to sever the connection after all..... anyway now this really is all.

SS,SS,SA
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment