Saturday 25 February 2012

Johnny's good bye

I found this in a notebook I gave Johnny for drawing in, they were good, the note was like many we recognize,

Hi, *omitted*,  I like that name more than manic, if you read this then the strange man has taken me, I am sorry you always look so sad, I didn't want to make it worse, so I'm writing you this letter to say goodbye.
It's not your fault you are nice, you made me feel like part of a family, a real one, I@m sorry I've gone, but I'll say hi to your friend when I get to heaven, and let her know you still think about her.
Ow my head hurts, and I don't know why, *omitted*, stop the pain, let him take me he'll hurt you if you don't. It's not your fault, I'm leaving when you send me away, you are to nice, I can't let the strange man hurt you, I see him now, *omitted* why does he have no face? Is it a mask? Why does he see me without eyes, *omitted*? He want's to give me a hug he feels safe and peaceful, but not like you *Omitted*, I hope I can stay with you, even though you and Tom fight, you are nice.

Good bye *omitted*,
I hope I could help,
Johnny Mcilroy age 8

That is all, I see, Rest in peace, if there is a heaven you won't be seeing me there ever, Goodbye Johnny I won't forget you.

Manic Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment