Wednesday 18 April 2012

Walking, walking through the experiment?

I've been exploring Seattle at the times I don't sleep, which are many, and walking is something I've always been good at.

I don't know whether it is my mind playing tricks on me, or the Slender Man is finally deciding to fuck with me, .....but, I'm hearing whispers in the darkness, as always just out of reach, just beyond what I could interact with, whispering things only I know. Also, this is why I think Slender is fucking with me, I, don't freak Maya, but I saw Patch or at least I thought I did, why can't anything I do ever be simple. I need to approach this like an experiment.

Subjects: Pre 01 ( Just look at the blogsphere)
               Manic Muse ( Dreaming Truths)
               Soulpatched ( Soulpatch speaks)
               Maya           (Blog as above, posts on)
               Antonio        (Blog as Maya and Patch, Doesn't post)


Strengths: Determination, Mental manipulation, Proxy powers, Intelligence.
Weaknesses: Recklessness, anger, sorrow, me.

Objective: To save subject, Soulpatched, from the possession of subject, Pre 01, alive, the best result.

Methods: Okay, really they were  more half concocted schemes that were brought about by one injured proxy,                                                                                                                                                                             one injured ex-proxy (if you didn't know that, shame on you), and Maya.
               So many possibilities, I have to wait on my contacts, see what they know, if anything, they are          
               unwilling to divulge things that are against their master. But they are complient with me mainly due
               to my reputation. I keep trying to assert that me and Antonio should be the ones to go in, I tried to
               say I should go in alone, but they said I'd need their help, Maya keeps trying to say that she has to
               come. We don't have no plan fully formed we don't even know where, or probably more
               importantly if he is, were basically debating who risks their life to save Patch.

Hypothesis: I will kill Ryan, if I see him, we will save Patch, we will survive

Null: We all die

Risk level: Suicidal.

Stay Safe, Stay Sharp and Stay Alive

-Manic Muse

TBP: All this is being planned yet we don't even concretely know if patch is alive.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know he is, but whether he himself, as Patch before was, well that, that is the worry.
      -Manic

      Delete
    2. I doubt he is. ABBA will surely break him. He will probably die if you wait too long. Time.

      Delete
    3. Why do you refer to the Slender Man as your 'father' when I believe you now serve the plague doctor, surely it is a conflict of interests.
      -Manic

      Delete
  2. Okay two questions A.) Who is ABBA... and b.) Who the hell are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABBA. The one. Tall, thin, faceless. He takes you from your sleep. You call him "Slenderman". I call him by his name.

    Who am I? I don't know. YWWOH's proxy. A pawn. A friend? I don't know.

    But you. Maya. His life.

    ReplyDelete