Thursday 12 April 2012

I dislike America

What time is it? early in the morning,When I write this, well I guess it's for the best on the run, I got a car and I'm driving west, I don't know why, the further I go from it on one side the closer I get on another side, I think I was in Omaha, or some generic American city, which all look the same, thanks globalisation.

I'm heading west as I said, getting to the opposite coast get as far as way as I can, I'm heading north, I hate the Warm boiling weather, So I'm going to one of the northern states, maybe Washington, I thought about stopping at DC but that's on the east coast, so I didn't anyway driving I may be there in a few days depends on how much driving I can do, I'll leave it there for now, man I hate America.
-Manic

2 comments:

  1. Well if you end up in Washington, I might be able to set you up, but because of the epic shitstorm that's will likely happen on the 25th, I'd hold off migrating up here till then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't people are the last thing I should be seeing now, but if you need help breaking up a fight, between Ryan and Antonio feel free to cantact me.
    -Manic

    ReplyDelete