Tuesday 3 April 2012

Experiment 629 (sorta) results

Experiment: 629, conversation with PRE 01.
Location of experiment: Sirus' Compound.

We found a vessel, a proxy who was sneaking about, so he can type for the subject when or if he appears the room is covered in operator symbols with the intent of summoning him behind them.

I waited for a very long time, even got the hipster kid to entertain me by running around the compound with a traffic cone on his head.

Until I felt the hair on the back of my neck rise up, and my heart beat faster, the fight or flight response when one is confronted with the subject.

I went towards him and projected my intentions to him through thought and started typing.

Manic: Do you understand me?
Slender Man: YES.
M: Are you willing to answer some of my questions?
SM: YES
M: Great, What do you refer to yourself as?
SM: ME, WHAT DO YOU REFER TO YOURSELF AS?
M: Okay, What name do you give yourself?
SM: DEPENDS ON WHO I AM ENCOUNTERING
M: When with me, and with the proxies.
SM: WITH YOU LITTLE HUMAN I AM DEATH, TO THE 'PROXIES' I AM GOD.
M: Okay sort of depressing but pressing on, Why do you hunt us?
SM  TO SURVIVE, AS YOU DO, AND IT'S FUN
M: Hmmm, I see you can reason, why don't you find some kind of accordance, or peace,  with us humans, and then we wouldn't oppose you, and we wouldn't die.
SM: IS THIS NOT PEACE  THE SUBJUGATION OF A WEAKER PARTY, TO THE ADVANTAGE OF THE SUBJUGATOR.
M: No, it's an agreement between two parties that is mutually beneficial, that avoids loss of life.
SM: WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY DEFINITON IN YOUR HISTORY YOU LITTLE HUMANS ONLY HAVE PEACE AFTER THE SUBJUGATION OF OTHERS, AND THE MUTUAL BENEFIT IS THE SMALLER PARTY DOESN'T GET ANNIHALATED. AND I AM YET TO SEE YOUR PEOPLE AXHIEVE YOUR DEFINITION.
M: I noticed you are quite good with words are you using a hive mind to gain your comprehension of what I'm typing?
SM: YES I DEGRADE MY SELF TO USING YOUR INSUFFICIENT LANGUAGE TO DESCIBE MY THOUGHTS TO YOU.
M: How do you normally communicate and with who?
SM: I THOUGHT YOU COULD DEDUCE THAT FOR YOURSELF, LITTLE HUMAN, YOUR QUESTIONS ARE GETTING MONOTONOUS AND BORING, CHANGE TACT OR I'LL LEAVE.
M: Alright, Why do you hunt our children?
SM:  NOW THAT WOULD BE TELLING LITTLE HUMAN, YOU CAN SPECULATE ALL YOU WANT, PART OF WHAT MAKES ME AS YOU SAY 'ELDRITCH'
M: I have one more question this one concerns me personally, Why did you release the Aoife girl so willingly from your service?
SM: WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW, NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME I HAVE OTHER PREY TO TERRORIZE, I'LL BE COMING TO KILL YOU SOON.

Conclusion: Subject is completely amoral, operates within own sphere of understanding, there is thus no form of peace between us and the Slender Man, Forgive me for being an optimist, Well, little duckies,


It's time for War.
-Manic Muse

1 comment: