Saturday 17 March 2012

Happy St Patrick's day

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, Me and Manic had an awesome time, much Guinness was consumed, and many Irish girls were kissed.  but enough about me, I thought I'd weigh in on this freesom debate Manic was having, over the interwebs.

Well the Slender Man is Free dom, we are free to kill, to be what ever qew want, we have negative freedom, we have no rules to constrain us. Who could ask to be more free, Manic complains about not being able to participate in the real world, well ...... this is oure world whether he likes it or not, so he should accept it as, as an anarchist this is the sort of freedom he should embrace.

Also I shall stick with my current adress as Mani and I shall be shit faced for a long, long time

This Is shit faeced signing off,
Sane Soliloquy
 ;P
(Considering how much I've had to drink I'm surprised I spelt Soliloquy right)

No comments:

Post a Comment