Sunday 30 September 2012

Before

It is a few hours until Sundown and the moon will be out, I am writing this so that in case something goes wrong you know the affect of the plant in proximity to werewolfs.

Grey has become increasingly aggressive and agitated whilst we've had the plant, and actually tried to attack one of us, I'm not telling you who it was, but since he's still alive you can guess who it was. This behavior may be due to the proximity of the full moon but regardless precautions have been made we've soundproofed  the entire house in case Grey makes so much noise he draws attention to us, and with him shouting so much whilst being strapped to the chair it's a real probability, he broke the leather belt I was using to restrain his wrists, so we attained some handcuffs for the moment, but what we'll do when he changes I don't, and the stuff isn't ready yet, so I will have to leave it to the last minute. Hence the post, Grey may get me and take his own life out of guilt. He's yelling again  he must have chewed through the gag again, well I'll be seeing you tomorrow hopefully, if not.

Stay Safe, Stay Sharp and Stay Alive,

-Manic Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment