Friday 7 September 2012

The update

Kat has calmed down, abit and so I was doing abit of reading, firstly of some dead blogs, Zero's, Reach's, I also read Patch's. It is strange still being able to see his words and knowing that he's not goin to come back with some wooden sword and come at me with some obscure comic book reference, I think... I'm finally feeling the sadness associated with Patch's death.

I've also started reading my Granddad's old journal, nothing much of interest was in there from the little I read, just superficial observations about me and Sirus. But nothing that really helps.

I also figured out the riddle it was a book,

Box: "Again Muse you answer with wit beyond measure, but you let your mind drift like a feather. Much you have done can be counted in jest, of your efforts, none are the best. But listen now to the warnings of old, those that rise highest have the furthest to fall."

Again the symbol moves to another corner and another riddle appears:

" My first is in wield, sever bone and marrow.
  My second is in blade, forged in cold steel.
  My third is in arbalest, and also in arrow.
  My fourth is in power, plunged through a shield.
  My fifth is in honor, and also in vows.
  My last will put an end to it all. What am I?"

I don't know how many more riddles I'll have to solve before I find out the truth about this box, but again trust is what I need in this time, I trust Kat and Tom,  like I always have, and always will, I trust Tom to help me finish my project to help me help Kat, who will also support me regardless of what I do. I need to trust my Granddad, that he had a reason to keep everything, that he knew I would find this and therefore it has a purpose I just need to find it.

Until then as always,

Stay Safe Stay Sharp and Stay Alive,

-Manic Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment