Monday 24 September 2012

Uncomfortable Questions


Why am I alive?

That's what Grey asked the other day, I had to lie to him, if he found out that I had re cursed him I don't think he'd be too pleased. He confronted me with this whilst I was watching Television, I have a lot of time on my hand since I was injured so badly and I can't get the 'antidote' for a couple of days.

M: Well, maybe it was the energy given off by Slendy so it inhibited your abilities whilst there was enough residual radiation. So therefore when he left for a long enough time your abilities restarted.
G: Really is that what happened?
M: Well I think that's what happened, why, what else could it have been?
G: I just think it's a bit suspect that I was dead for I think what must have been a couple of hours, so unless you did something really sneaky I wouldn't have wanted you to do, I find your theory more than lacking.
M: If you're accusing me of making you a werewolf again just say it
G: I'm not accusing you of anything, just saying I think there is something more to it than what you say.
M: Well, from what I saw that's all I can think it could be.
G: Hmmm, well I guess I can't ask more from you.

*Grey leaves the room then Kat piques up from beside me*

K: You know you shouldn't lie to him, he trusts you so much and you're abusing that, why don't you just tell him the truth?
M: As you said he trusts me, if I told him the truth he may go crazy, do you really want that wolf coming out and causing trouble for us. We have to protect ourselves and Tom and Aoife we aren't the only people.
K: I still think you should tell him, he's your friend you owe him the truth at least.
M: He doesn't need to know, I'll cure him regardless before teh full moon, he's better off not knowing.
K: Well, atleast be careful, people like grey don't like being lied to and so if he finds out you've been keeping it from him and you aren't the one to tell him, it may not go well for you.
M: Well, aren't you cheerful today.

So it's a short post today, not much to report.

Stay Safe Stay Sharp and Stay Alive,

-Manic Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment