Sunday 16 September 2012

Attempt two

Substance:

Cyanide, reasoning behind it being that again the highly respiring lycanthrope cells would take in the cyanide and die, hopefully taking in all of the cyanide leaving any human cells that remain.

Test:

I took a larger tissue sample from grey to test it, I also took some of my own cells and put them in with Grey's to see how they interacted. I put these into a dish and applied the cyanide to the cells, the lycanthrope  cells did indeed absorb more of the cyanide, as they seemed to lose their rigidity, whilst my unaffected cells seemed healthy, but at this point the lycanthrope cells seemed to move towards my cells, then the lycanthrope cells took in my cells this seemed to fix them, using the materials to fix themselves.

Conclusion:

Unsuccessful, Lycanthropic cells are too hardy to be affected by normal materials, I think I must wait for the wolf death to bloom so I can use it.


In other news I got the answer to the riddle,

A weapon,
Box:
Again Muse you reason well and seek the answer true. But riddles are riddles, while many are put forward few are then solved. And for you Muse I'm the hardest of all. One more riddle you'll solve for me then one question hopefully.

"He who makes it, sells it,
  He who buys it, doesn't use it,
  He who uses it, doesn't know it,
  What is it?"
" A coffin"

"Now my question, probably the hardest of all, what am I?"

"A box"

"No"

"A box!"

"No"

"Fuck you then, there is other things I could be doing"

I've left the box there, I have more important things to do.

Stay Safe, Stay Sharp and Stay Alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment