Monday 3 September 2012

Ahhhhhh, food.

Yesterday was the first time in months I had a proper dinner, a Sunday roast with bleeding everything, Kat can really cook, along with a shower and my old bed I actually feel rested for once. So I can finally concentrate on my projects, I even have a prototype of one of them, but it only works with one of the constituents. With Tom here its also helped me perfect it, but I still don't know if it will even work, Aoife and Kat are at odds with each other, this won't be conducive to a working environment, I wouldn't even be surprised if I saw one of them (Kat) threatening the other with a knife anytime soon.

I also have plenty of concentration on the box, if I was still running, I would have accepted that what I saw yesterday was my imagination, but I can't the Symbol one the box has moved from the middle to one of the corners, with a riddle in the center where the symbol used to be :

Man walks over; man walks under; in time of war he burns asunder.

I wonder if I find the answer to this, if it would open the box or merely make another barrier appear, I wouldn't be surprised, it has been worth too much trouble, spent too much time examining the pointless object, it may just be a block of wood, but why would my Granddad have kept it if that was what it was, he kept that journal and it has showed me that he suspected told me more about my past that I didn't know. I think I just have to trust him, he was smarter and cleverer than me, so I should. 

Well that is all I have for now I will try and test the little project and if it works I will tell you lot, it's not like I hide anything from you anyway.

Stay Safe Stay Sharp and Stay Alive,

-Manic Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment