Thursday 7 June 2012

My days

Noname hasn't shown up recently, his chair just sits there empty and welcoming, I just end up sitting there half the time with a opening to the path just in front of me. And just watch and stare, and feel my mind mingle and connect with those eldritch minds, and they whisper to me, luring me to them, I see dark shapes darting in and out of my peripheral vision, but there is this one shape that lingers longer than most, I don't know what it is, it could be Unicorns spirit hanging on, or Manic trapped in the alternate dimension of the not really living.

I see the little boy sometimes but this one is taller and thinner, he comes close to me and picks up a toy that was under the chair and starts playing with it. I would kick him away but I don't have the heart to do it. Each time I sit in the chair I feel like I'm sinking deeper and deeper, like maybe this time I won't get up.

I've been thinking of the people I've killed, the people I will have to kill, I realised I have to kill Red and her sister Blue, The bald kid, from Sirus' Army. I will have to kill Sirus, at least to protect Tom and Aoife. I feel tired of all the murder and the blood shed, I'm not even being chased by the Slender Man anymore, I can't even do experiments, I can't finish what Manic started, all those notebooks filled for no reason, I know it's weird to say but I miss Slendy, at least I knew what I was facing I had years of experience, of research based around him.

And I'm not even facing him, he has buggered off, and left me alone with something worst than him, I feel so empty, noname, has stolen me, I used to think that Slendy was the fear of losing one's identity, but I was wrong, if he is a fear then Noname is that. I need Slendy Back and there's only one way for that to happen, he needs a claim on me that supersedes Nonames superiority over him. Either that or I need Manic back, but hes' dead, so how will I do that.

Paul, I may teach Anna a vital lesson, don't trust any of those around you, I may make her watch someone die, then again Maybe not, I don't know what I'm going to do right now, everything is in Flux, everything is up for grabs.

Nothing is Final.

-Sane

No comments:

Post a Comment