Tuesday 31 January 2012

Revelation

Short post.

I've been examining my living conditions both social and mentally and find them lacking, now as I am on the side of life and knowledge I openly send this olive branch, be You RFSS, Proxy, numb, revenant or just lost, If you are in London fell free to call me for help and I shall get you, give you bed and board, no soul; shall be turned away, my only price maybe a story, but mainly that you go out and treat others the same.

To any proxies (I doubt there are any following me) that think they can use this invitation to get to me think again. I may not kill you, but I will not let you get out of there with your whole identity, love should be extended to all but not naively so.

To ALL, Even the likes of morningstar mk.2, the hatter, screwtape, maybe even tall dark and eldritch himself,

Stay Safe, Stay Sharp, and Stay Alive
from your friend
MM

Forgotten: If you do ask for my help you will need to know the face that helps you,
 I am 6ft, according to the girls I knew before Eldy quite attractive, though this isn't important, 18, Male, Caucasian, hair alternates between long with fringe to punk spike or just crazy mad scientist hair.

SS,SS,SA

No comments:

Post a Comment